Taking a still in Davinci Resolve is a great way to capture a moment in time and create a beautiful image. Whether you are a professional photographer or a beginner, this tutorial will show you how to take a still in Davinci Resolve with ease. With a few simple steps, you will be able to capture a stunning image that you can use for a variety of purposes.
How do I take a still in Davinci Resolve?
1. Launch Davinci Resolve and open the project you wish to take a still from.
2. Select the clip you wish to take a still from in the media pool.
3. Drag the clip onto the timeline.
4. Play the clip and pause it at the frame you wish to take a still from.
5. Select the “Still” button in the top right corner of the timeline.
6. Select the “Save Still” option from the drop-down menu.
7. Select the folder you wish to save the still to.
8. Enter a name for the still and click “Save”.
9. The still will now be saved to the folder you selected.
Taking a still in Davinci Resolve is a great way to capture a moment in time and create a beautiful image. It’s easy to do and the results are stunning. With Davinci Resolve, you can adjust the exposure, color, and other settings to get the perfect shot. You can also add effects and filters to make your still even more unique. Taking a still in Davinci Resolve is a great way to capture a moment and create a beautiful image that you can share with friends and family.
Check out more Davinci Resolve tutorials