If you’re an iPhone user who loves to create videos using iMovie, you may have noticed that the app automatically crops your photos when you add them to your project. This can be frustrating, especially if you want to include the entire image in your video. Fortunately, there are a few simple steps you can take to stop iMovie from cropping your photos. In this article, we’ll walk you through the process so you can create videos that showcase your photos in their full glory.
What steps can be taken to prevent iMovie from cropping photos on an iPhone?
1. Open the iMovie app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the project you are working on or create a new project.
3. Tap on the “+” icon to add a photo to your project.
4. Select the photo you want to add from your camera roll.
5. Tap on the photo to bring up the editing options.
6. Tap on the crop icon (a square with diagonal lines) at the bottom of the screen.
7. Adjust the crop box to fit the entire photo by dragging the corners or sides of the box.
8. Tap on “Done” to save the changes.
9. Repeat steps 3-8 for any additional photos you want to add to your project.
10. Continue editing your project as desired.
If you’re an avid iMovie user, you know how frustrating it can be when your photos get cropped during the editing process. But fear not, there’s a simple solution to this problem! By adjusting the settings in iMovie, you can prevent your photos from being cropped and ensure that they’re displayed in their full glory. All you have to do is go to the iMovie settings, select “Crop to Fit” and turn it off. This will allow your photos to be displayed in their original aspect ratio, without any unwanted cropping. With this simple trick, you can take your iMovie projects to the next level and create stunning videos that showcase your photos in all their beauty. So go ahead and give it a try – you won’t be disappointed!
Learn more with other iMovie Tutorials.