Splitting video in DaVinci Resolve is a great way to create unique and interesting video projects. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced video editor, this tutorial will show you how to easily split video clips in DaVinci Resolve. With this tutorial, you will learn how to quickly and accurately split video clips into multiple parts, allowing you to create a variety of video projects.
How can I split a video in Davinci Resolve?
1. Open Davinci Resolve and create a new project.
2. Import the video file you want to split into the media pool.
3. Drag the video file from the media pool onto the timeline.
4. Place the playhead at the point where you want to split the video.
5. Right-click on the video clip and select “Split” from the menu.
6. The video clip will be split into two separate clips.
7. Drag the two clips to the timeline and adjust the length of each clip as needed.
8. When you are finished, click the “Export” button to save the split video.
Splitting video in Davinci Resolve is a great way to make your videos look professional and polished. It’s easy to do and can be done in just a few simple steps. You can split your video into multiple clips, allowing you to edit each clip separately and create a more dynamic video. You can also use the split feature to add transitions between clips, making your video look even more professional. Splitting video in Davinci Resolve is a great way to take your videos to the next level!
Check out more Davinci Resolve tutorials