iMovie is a popular video editing software that allows users to create and edit videos with ease. Once you have finished editing your video, the next step is to export it. However, it can be frustrating not knowing how long the export process will take or how far along it is. Fortunately, iMovie provides a way to see the export progress, which can help you estimate how much longer you need to wait. In this article, we will show you how to see iMovie export progress, so you can keep track of your video’s progress and plan accordingly.
What is the process for monitoring the progress of an iMovie export?
1. Open iMovie on your Mac computer.
2. Click on the “Projects” tab at the top of the screen.
3. Select the project that you want to export.
4. Click on the “File” menu at the top of the screen.
5. Select “Share” from the drop-down menu.
6. Choose the format in which you want to export your project (e.g. File, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.).
7. Select the destination where you want to save the exported file.
8. Click on the “Next” button.
9. Choose the quality and size of the exported file.
10. Click on the “Export” button.
11. A progress bar will appear at the top of the screen, indicating the export progress.
12. You can monitor the progress of the export by watching the progress bar and the estimated time remaining.
13. Once the export is complete, a notification will appear on the screen.
Exporting your iMovie project is an exciting moment as it means your hard work is finally coming to fruition! Luckily, keeping track of the progress is easy. Simply navigate to the export window and you’ll be able to see a progress bar that shows you exactly how much longer you have to wait until your project is ready to share with the world. It’s a great feeling to watch that progress bar inch closer and closer to completion, knowing that soon your masterpiece will be ready for all to see.
Learn more with other iMovie Tutorials.