Removing vocals from a song can be a tricky process, but with the right tools and knowledge, it can be done with ease. In this guide, we will be discussing how to remove vocals from a song using the popular video editing software, Davinci Resolve. We will go over the necessary steps to successfully remove vocals from a song and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way.
How can I remove vocals from a song using Davinci Resolve?
1. Open Davinci Resolve and create a new project.
2. Import the song you want to remove vocals from into the project.
3. Select the song in the media pool and drag it onto the timeline.
4. Select the song in the timeline and open the Inspector window.
5. In the Inspector window, select the Audio tab.
6. In the Audio tab, select the “Remove Vocals” option.
7. Adjust the settings to your preference.
8. Select the “Render” button to render the song with the vocals removed.
9. Select the “Export” button to export the song with the vocals removed.
Removing vocals from a song in Davinci Resolve is a great way to create a unique and interesting sound. It’s a simple process that can be done in a few steps, and the results are amazing! You can easily isolate the vocals and remove them from the track, leaving you with a completely new sound. It’s a great way to experiment with music and create something totally unique. Plus, it’s a lot of fun!
Check out more Davinci Resolve tutorials