If you are looking to remove in and out points in Davinci Resolve, you have come to the right place. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps of removing in and out points in Davinci Resolve. We will explain the process in detail, so you can easily follow along and remove in and out points in Davinci Resolve. Let’s get started!
How do I remove In and Out points in Davinci Resolve?
1. Open the Davinci Resolve program on your computer.
2. Select the clip you want to remove in and out points from.
3. Click on the “Edit” tab at the top of the screen.
4. Select the “In” and “Out” points you want to remove.
5. Right-click on the clip and select “Remove In/Out Points” from the drop-down menu.
6. The in and out points will be removed from the clip.
7. To confirm the in and out points have been removed, click on the “Timeline” tab at the top of the screen.
8. The clip should now be displayed without any in and out points.
Removing in and out points in Davinci Resolve is a breeze! With just a few clicks, you can easily trim your clips to the exact length you need. You can also use the ripple edit tool to quickly remove sections of your timeline without having to manually adjust the in and out points. It’s a great way to quickly and easily edit your project without having to worry about making mistakes.
Check out more Davinci Resolve tutorials