Removing audio from video can be a tricky task, but with the right tools and knowledge, it can be done quickly and easily. In this tutorial, we will be using the powerful video editing software Davinci Resolve to show you how to remove audio from video. With Davinci Resolve, you can easily remove audio from any video file with just a few clicks. We will walk you through the steps to remove audio from video in Davinci Resolve.
How can I remove audio from a video in Davinci Resolve?
1. Open Davinci Resolve and create a new project.
2. Import the video file you want to remove the audio from.
3. Select the video clip in the media pool and drag it onto the timeline.
4. Right-click on the clip in the timeline and select “Edit Attributes”.
5. In the “Edit Attributes” window, uncheck the “Audio” box.
6. Click “OK” to save the changes.
7. Right-click on the clip in the timeline and select “Render”.
8. In the “Render” window, select the “Video” tab.
9. Uncheck the “Audio” box.
10. Select the “Output” tab and choose the desired output format.
11. Click “Render” to save the video without audio.
Removing audio from video in Davinci Resolve is a breeze! With its intuitive user interface, you can easily select the audio track you want to remove and hit the delete button. You can also use the audio mixer to adjust the volume of the audio track you want to keep. With Davinci Resolve, you can quickly and easily remove audio from your video with just a few clicks. It’s a great way to make sure your video looks and sounds exactly the way you want it to!
Check out more Davinci Resolve tutorials