If you’re looking to get the most out of your DaVinci Resolve editing experience, then you’ll want to make sure you’re taking advantage of your GPU. With the right setup, you can significantly improve the speed and performance of your DaVinci Resolve workflow. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps of how to make DaVinci Resolve use your GPU for faster and more efficient editing.
How can I make DaVinci Resolve use my GPU?
1. Open DaVinci Resolve.
2. Go to the Preferences menu.
3. Select the System tab.
4. Under the Hardware Configuration section, select the GPU Processing Mode drop-down menu.
5. Select the option for “GPU Processing Mode”.
6. Select the GPU you want to use from the list of available GPUs.
7. Click the “Apply” button to save the changes.
8. Restart DaVinci Resolve for the changes to take effect.
9. Once DaVinci Resolve has restarted, you should now be able to use the GPU for processing.
Using the GPU in DaVinci Resolve is a great way to speed up your workflow and get the most out of your editing experience. With the GPU, you can render faster, apply effects faster, and even playback your timeline faster. It’s easy to set up and use, and you’ll be amazed at how much faster your workflow can be. Plus, you can use the GPU to take advantage of the latest features and tools in DaVinci Resolve. So if you’re looking to get the most out of your editing experience, make sure to take advantage of the GPU in DaVinci Resolve!
Check out more Davinci Resolve tutorials