If you’re looking to make your videos look smoother and more professional, then you should consider making them in Davinci Resolve at 60 frames per second (FPS). This tutorial will show you how to make Davinci Resolve videos at 60 FPS, so you can take your video editing to the next level.
How can I make Davinci Resolve run at 60 fps?
1. Open Davinci Resolve on your computer.
2. Create a new project by clicking on the “New Project” button in the top left corner of the window.
3. In the “Project Settings” window, select the “Video” tab.
4. Under the “Frame Rate” drop-down menu, select “60 fps”.
5. Click “OK” to save the changes.
6. Import your video files into the project by clicking on the “Import Media” button in the top right corner of the window.
7. Select the video files you want to use and click “Open”.
8. Drag the video files into the timeline at the bottom of the window.
9. Select the video clip you want to change the frame rate of and right-click on it.
10. Select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
11. In the “Properties” window, select the “Video” tab.
12. Under the “Frame Rate” drop-down menu, select “60 fps”.
13. Click “OK” to save the changes.
14. Repeat steps 9-13 for any other video clips you want to change the frame rate of.
15. When you’re finished, click the “Export” button in the top right corner of the window.
16. Select the format you want to export the video in and click “Export”.
17. Your video will now be exported at 60 fps.
Making Davinci Resolve 60 fps is a great way to take your video editing to the next level! With the ability to create smooth, high-quality videos, you can create stunning visuals that will wow your audience. The process is simple and straightforward, and you can easily achieve 60 fps with just a few clicks. With Davinci Resolve, you can create videos that look professional and are sure to impress. So why not give it a try and see what you can create?
Check out more Davinci Resolve tutorials