iMovie is a popular video editing software that comes pre-installed on all Apple devices. However, if you have recently upgraded to High Sierra and cannot find iMovie on your device, you may need to install it manually. Installing iMovie on High Sierra is a straightforward process that can be completed in just a few simple steps. In this guide, we will walk you through the process of installing iMovie on High Sierra, so you can start creating stunning videos right away.
What are the steps to install iMovie on High Sierra?
1. Open the App Store on your Mac running High Sierra.
2. In the search bar, type “iMovie” and hit enter.
3. Click on the “Get” button next to the iMovie app.
4. If prompted, enter your Apple ID and password to authenticate the download.
5. Wait for the download to complete. This may take a few minutes depending on your internet speed.
6. Once the download is complete, open the “Applications” folder on your Mac.
7. Locate the iMovie app and drag it to the Dock for easy access.
8. Double-click on the iMovie app to launch it.
9. If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions.
10. You’re now ready to start using iMovie on your High Sierra Mac.
Installing iMovie on High Sierra is a breeze! With just a few clicks, you can have access to one of the most powerful video editing tools available. First, head to the App Store and search for iMovie. Once you’ve found it, simply click “Get” and the installation process will begin. Within minutes, you’ll have access to a wide range of features, including advanced video editing tools, special effects, and more. Whether you’re a professional filmmaker or just looking to create some fun videos for social media, iMovie on High Sierra is the perfect tool for the job. So what are you waiting for? Get started today and unleash your creativity!
Learn more with other iMovie Tutorials.