If you are looking to disable a clip in Davinci Resolve, you have come to the right place. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps of disabling a clip in Davinci Resolve. We will cover how to disable a clip in the timeline, how to disable a clip in the media pool, and how to disable a clip in the inspector. With these steps, you will be able to quickly and easily disable a clip in Davinci Resolve.
How do I disable a clip in Davinci Resolve?
1. Open Davinci Resolve on your computer.
2. Select the clip you want to disable from the media pool.
3. Right-click on the clip and select “Disable” from the drop-down menu.
4. The clip will now be grayed out and will not appear in the timeline.
5. To re-enable the clip, right-click on it again and select “Enable” from the drop-down menu.
6. The clip will now be visible in the timeline again.
Disabling a clip in Davinci Resolve is a great way to quickly and easily remove a clip from your timeline. It’s a simple process that only takes a few clicks and can be done in no time. With the click of a button, you can quickly and easily disable a clip, allowing you to make changes to your timeline without having to delete the clip entirely. It’s a great way to keep your timeline organized and make sure that you’re always working with the most up-to-date version of your project.
Check out more Davinci Resolve tutorials