If you are a video editor, you may be familiar with the popular video editing software, DaVinci Resolve. It is important to keep your version of DaVinci Resolve up to date in order to take advantage of the latest features and bug fixes. In this article, we will discuss how to check the version of DaVinci Resolve that you are currently using.
What is the version of DaVinci Resolve that I am using?
1. Open Davinci Resolve on your computer.
2. Click on the “Help” tab at the top of the window.
3. Select “About Davinci Resolve” from the drop-down menu.
4. A new window will appear with the version number of Davinci Resolve.
5. The version number will be displayed in the top right corner of the window.
6. Check the version number to make sure it is the most up-to-date version.
Checking the version of DaVinci Resolve is a breeze! All you have to do is open the program and click on the “Help” tab at the top of the screen. From there, you can select the “About DaVinci Resolve” option and you’ll be able to see the exact version of the program you’re running. It’s a great way to make sure you’re always up to date with the latest version of DaVinci Resolve!
Check out more Davinci Resolve tutorials