Adding music to your iMovie project on your iPhone can enhance the overall experience of your video. Whether you want to add a catchy tune to your travel vlog or a sentimental song to your family video, iMovie makes it easy to add music to your project. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the steps to add music to your iMovie project on your iPhone, so you can create a professional-looking video with a personalized soundtrack.
What is the process for adding music to iMovie on an iPhone?
1. Open the iMovie app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the “+” icon to create a new project.
3. Select the “Movie” option.
4. Choose the video clip that you want to add music to by tapping on it.
5. Tap on the “Audio” icon located at the bottom of the screen.
6. Select the “Music” option.
7. Browse through the available music options or search for a specific song using the search bar.
8. Tap on the song that you want to add to your video.
9. Preview the song by tapping on the play button.
10. Adjust the volume of the song by dragging the volume slider.
11. Tap on the “Done” button to add the music to your video.
12. Preview your video with the added music by tapping on the play button.
13. If you are satisfied with the result, tap on the “Done” button to save your project.
Adding music to your iMovie project on your iPhone has never been easier! With just a few simple steps, you can enhance your videos with the perfect soundtrack to match the mood and tone of your footage. Whether you want to add a catchy tune to your travel vlog or a dramatic score to your short film, iMovie offers a wide range of music options to choose from. You can even import your own music from your iTunes library or other sources. So, get creative and start adding some music to your iMovie projects today!
Learn more with other iMovie Tutorials.