If you’re looking to edit video in Davinci Resolve, you may want to know how to view keyframes. Keyframes are important for making precise adjustments to your video, and Davinci Resolve makes it easy to view them. In this guide, we’ll show you how to see keyframes in Davinci Resolve so you can make the most of your video editing experience.
How can I view keyframes in Davinci Resolve?
1. Open Davinci Resolve on your computer.
2. Select the project you want to work on.
3. Go to the “Edit” tab at the top of the screen.
4. Select the clip you want to view the keyframes for.
5. Click on the “Effects Library” tab on the left side of the screen.
6. Scroll down to the “Keyframes” section.
7. Select the “Show Keyframes” option.
8. The keyframes will now be visible in the timeline.
9. To adjust the keyframes, click and drag them to the desired position.
10. To add a new keyframe, click on the “+” icon next to the keyframe.
11. To delete a keyframe, click on the “-” icon next to the keyframe.
12. When you are finished, click the “Save” button to save your changes.
Seeing keyframes in Davinci Resolve is a great way to get the most out of your video editing experience. With the ability to view and adjust keyframes, you can make precise adjustments to your video and audio clips. You can also use keyframes to create smooth transitions between clips, add motion effects, and more. With Davinci Resolve, you can easily view and adjust keyframes to get the perfect look for your video. It’s a great way to take your video editing to the next level!
Check out more Davinci Resolve tutorials