iMovie is a popular video editing software that allows users to create and edit videos on their Mac devices. While it is easy to share iMovie projects online or through other digital means, some users may prefer to have a physical copy of their videos on a DVD. This can be useful for sharing videos with friends and family who may not have access to the internet or for archiving important videos. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to put iMovie on DVD, so you can enjoy your videos on any DVD player.
What is the process for putting iMovie onto a DVD?
1. Open iMovie on your Mac computer.
2. Click on the “File” menu and select “Share”.
3. From the drop-down menu, select “DVD”.
4. Choose a name for your DVD and select a location to save it.
5. Click on the “Create” button.
6. iMovie will begin encoding your movie and preparing it for DVD burning.
7. Once the encoding is complete, insert a blank DVD into your computer’s DVD drive.
8. Click on the “Burn” button to start the DVD burning process.
9. Wait for the burning process to complete.
10. Eject the DVD from your computer’s DVD drive and label it appropriately.
Putting your iMovie project onto a DVD is a great way to share your work with others. It’s a simple process that allows you to create a physical copy of your project that can be played on any DVD player. With just a few clicks, you can burn your iMovie project onto a DVD and have a high-quality, professional-looking disc that you can share with friends and family. Whether you’re creating a video for a special occasion or just want to preserve your memories, putting your iMovie project onto a DVD is a great way to do it. So, get started today and share your creativity with the world!
Learn more with other iMovie Tutorials.