Linking audio and video in Davinci Resolve is a great way to create a professional-looking video. It allows you to sync audio and video clips together, so that they play in perfect harmony. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps of linking audio and video in Davinci Resolve, so that you can create a stunning video with ease.
How do I link audio and video in Davinci Resolve?
1. Open Davinci Resolve and create a new project.
2. Import the audio and video files into the media pool.
3. Select the audio file and drag it onto the timeline.
4. Select the video file and drag it onto the timeline.
5. Right-click on the audio file and select “Link Audio and Video”.
6. The audio and video files should now be linked together.
7. To check that the audio and video are linked, select the audio file and press the spacebar. The video should now play in sync with the audio.
8. To adjust the audio and video sync, select the audio file and drag it to the left or right on the timeline.
9. To adjust the volume of the audio, select the audio file and use the volume slider in the inspector panel.
10. To adjust the video, select the video file and use the color correction tools in the inspector panel.
11. When you are finished, save the project.
Linking audio and video in Davinci Resolve is a great way to create a professional-looking video. It’s easy to do and can be done in just a few simple steps. First, you’ll need to import your audio and video files into the media pool. Then, you can drag and drop the audio and video clips onto the timeline. Finally, you can adjust the audio and video levels to get the perfect mix. With Davinci Resolve, you can easily link audio and video to create a stunning video that looks and sounds great!
Check out more Davinci Resolve tutorials