If you’re a Mac user running the latest version of macOS Catalina, you may be wondering how to install iMovie on your device. iMovie is a popular video editing software that comes pre-installed on most Macs, but if you’ve recently upgraded to Catalina, you may have noticed that it’s no longer available. However, don’t worry, as there are still ways to install iMovie on your Catalina device. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to install iMovie on Catalina, so you can start editing your videos in no time.
What is the process for installing iMovie on Catalina?
1. Open the App Store on your Mac running on Catalina.
2. Click on the search bar located at the top right corner of the App Store.
3. Type “iMovie” in the search bar and press enter.
4. From the search results, click on the iMovie app.
5. Click on the “Get” button located next to the iMovie app.
6. If prompted, enter your Apple ID and password to authenticate the installation.
7. Wait for the iMovie app to download and install on your Mac.
8. Once the installation is complete, you can launch iMovie from the Applications folder or from the Launchpad.
Installing iMovie on Catalina is a breeze! With just a few clicks, you can have access to one of the most powerful video editing tools out there. First, head to the App Store and search for iMovie. Once you’ve found it, simply click “Get” and let the download begin. Once it’s finished, you’ll be able to launch iMovie and start creating stunning videos in no time. With its intuitive interface and powerful features, iMovie is the perfect tool for anyone looking to take their video editing skills to the next level. So what are you waiting for? Install iMovie on Catalina today and start creating!
Learn more with other iMovie Tutorials.