If you’re looking for a way to get rid of the black bars that appear in your Davinci Resolve video projects, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to remove the black bars from your Davinci Resolve videos. We’ll also provide some tips and tricks to help you get the best results. So, let’s get started!
How can I remove black bars in Davinci Resolve?
1. Launch Davinci Resolve and open the project you want to edit.
2. Select the clip you want to remove the black bars from.
3. Go to the “Color” tab and select the “Color Wheels” option.
4. Select the “Crop” option from the “Color Wheels” menu.
5. Adjust the “Crop” settings to remove the black bars.
6. Select the “Save” option to save the changes.
7. Select the “Render” option to render the clip with the black bars removed.
8. Select the “Export” option to export the clip with the black bars removed.
Getting rid of black bars in Davinci Resolve is a great way to make your videos look more professional and polished. It’s a simple process that can be done in a few easy steps. All you need to do is select the clip you want to edit, then go to the “Inspector” tab and select “Scale”. From there, you can adjust the scale of the clip to fit the frame. This will get rid of the black bars and make your video look much better. It’s a great way to make your videos look more professional and give them a more polished look.
Check out more Davinci Resolve tutorials