Changing the background color in DaVinci Resolve is a great way to customize your video projects and make them stand out. Whether you’re creating a professional video or just having fun, this tutorial will show you how to quickly and easily change the background color in DaVinci Resolve. With just a few clicks, you’ll be able to create a unique look for your video project.
How do I change the background color in Davinci Resolve?
1. Open Davinci Resolve and open the project you want to edit.
2. Select the clip you want to change the background color of.
3. Right-click on the clip and select “Edit Attributes”.
4. In the “Edit Attributes” window, select the “Background” tab.
5. In the “Background” tab, select the color you want to use for the background.
6. Click “OK” to save the changes.
7. The background color of the clip will now be changed to the color you selected.
Changing the background color in Davinci Resolve is a great way to add a unique touch to your video projects. It’s easy to do and can really make your videos stand out. All you need to do is open the Color page, select the Color tab, and then select the Background Color option. From there, you can choose from a variety of colors to make your video look exactly the way you want it to. With Davinci Resolve, you can easily customize your videos to make them look professional and unique.
Check out more Davinci Resolve tutorials